Clerkenwell Open: GDPR Statement
What information do we collect or use?
Any information you provide via your registration on Eventbrite will remain the secured property of the organisers of Clerkenwell Open (BCFA & WOD) and the participating showrooms involved in the event. Under no circumstances will it be sold or rented to any third party. The organisers and participating showrooms can use your contact details to send you any information about the event via any email / newsletter campaigns. These will be sent out to keep registered attendees up to date with the latest news and updates. The information collected from Eventbrite will help enable the organisers to understand the demographics and audience who are interested in the event and cater the content accordingly for this year’s event and any future Clerkenwell Open event.
How may we use your personal information?
The BCFA / WOD may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To help us manage our content to ensure it is relevant and appropriate to you
- To alert you to any future Clerkenwell Open events
- To keep you up to date with the latest Clerkenwell Open news
How may the participants use your personal information?
- Send you emails to invite you to their showroom throughout Clerkenwell Open
- Follow up emails (post event)
- Any new showroom launches / product launch invitations post event
The right to be forgotten
You have the right to request that we delete your data post event and for it to not be passed onto the participating showrooms in the run up to the event. To request this, please email email@example.com and we will action immediately.